Please contribute to the value propostion document here
Use cases and Requirements
Architecture and Design Discussions
- Architecture discussion: ESB vs No ESB
- Architecture for using CSD in the OpenHIM
- Authentication and Authorization within OpenHIE
- Division of Labor Between the Registries and the Interoperability Layer
- Interactions through the Interoperability Layer
- Mark Tucker Blog on Interoperability Layer
- Consent Management - IL community thoughts
The OpenHIM Tool
The OpenHIM is the open-source middle-ware tool developed to meet the requirements of an IOL as defined by this community.
View the 2014 Technical Development Roadmap to see what additional features and functionality are planned.
OpenHIM training material is available here.