Our community uses several conventions to communicate with one another. Below you will find a list of those conventions and how they are used.
Website - https://ohie.org
Our website is external facing and meant to communicate with potential community members, whether donors, partners, implementers, or individuals. Our website includes a blog where news or general announcements about the community happen as well as the latests specification release.
Wiki - https://wiki.ohie.org
Our wiki is where we store our content:
- governance, polices and procedures
- architecture and standard guidance
- community of practice participation information
- event calendar
- annual meeting planning information
- and more
Discourse - https://discourse.ohie.org/
Discourse is where our community engages and collaborates across time zones. Using a forum like this as an open mailing list helps to eliminate isolated conversations and share experiences with the larger community. Posts on Discourse are ideally;
- making announcements,
- sharing ideas and proposals
- engaging in asynchronous discussions
- updates/meeting recordings and notes
- asking questions and providing positive feedback
GitHub - https://github.com/openhie
The DevOps Community is currently assessing the need and desire for this repository to be hosted and maintained by the community.