What did we expect to happen?
- Emergence of new sub communities
- New countries consolidating around OHIE architecture
- More practically tangible examples of OHIE architecture being implemented in countries
- More update and discussion on adoption of FHIR
- Identify our next host country for the 2019 OHIE Community Meeting
- Early implementers of OHIE emerge as leaders
- F2F architecture discussion / meeting
- More workshops and trainings for newbies to get involved with technology
- Hold a really good inaugural OpenHIE Community Meeting
- More practical use cases for how to implement each component in ways that were connected to what we're showing as valuable data use
- More concrete examples of implementations, especially for facility registry
- More implementation driven use cases to gives us the space to explore these
- Delineation between architecture vs. various products used to realize architecture
- Hosted our first (successful) community meeting and use what we learned from that to build on planning for future meetings
- As a community we started to pull together slide decks and other materials to be used for business development, etc.
- More implementation of components but less of the actual exchange of information between those component systems. No countries are showing off integrations of components as a shining example.
- Made progress but OHIE Architecture and description of components conflated with products.
- Strong leadership and progress from UHC and Supply Chain sub communities.
- Significant representation of OpenHIE on RFPs for international donors
- Still a lot of confusion to external implementers how they get support and what the value is to them as implementers
- Countries presented their architecture and OHIE components used to create architecture.
- Successful OHIE Community Meeting
- Surprised to see so much interest in TS community, need to turn into increased engagement.
- Created brief framing of some of the groups work to be able to support practical work / projects more tangibly.
- Saw an ok level of participation of people interested in geographical aspects of OHIE. We didn't have great country-level engagement. We should connect better with those people and figure out what they need.
What do we want for 2019?
Architecture & Standards
F2F Architecture Meeting - reserve time for an F2F Architecture discussion