We have implemented new protections to the wiki so some functions of this website will be temporarily unavailable as settings are adjusted over the next few days.
| Hide If|
Welcome to the OpenHIE Wiki! The wiki is the community space for our resources and documentation.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to jump in and get engaged with OpenHIE activities so we encourage you to create an OpenHIE wiki user account.
How to get started.
- Create a user account by clicking the "Sign Up" button in the top right hand corner.
- Once you have a user account choose your profile picture and update your profile.
- The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please take a look around at all the different spaces and make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily. If you need any help with this please contact email@example.com.
- Email is great for communication but not collaboration. Learn what features the wiki has to help us achieve both, click here.
- With your new user account, you can collaborate on the wiki by sharing knowledge and contributing to community events.
| Show If|
Good to see you again! To encourage better collaboration you will find sections on this homepage dedicated to different users and contributors of OpenHIE.
Please let us know how we can enhance the information presented here to improve your experience.
|title||Community Quick Links|
We believe in transparency and encourage those interested in implementing and working with OpenHIE to join our community to receive and share knowledge around your experiences. Below are some quick links to get you started.
Where can I find a high-level description of how OpenHIE architecture works?
OpenHIE Architecture & Standards
Where can I create a conceptual diagram based on current OpenHIE architecture and share it?
Community Architecture Diagrams
Where can I find the latest specification release?
2020 OpenHIE Specification Release
Where can I find OpenHIE implementation guides?
OpenHIE Planning and Implementation Guides
Where can I find a list of OHIE reference technologies and info on them?
Where can I follow conversations about what different groups are working on?
Where can I find presentations given by OpenHIE community members?
Where can I learn more about OpenHIE and health information exchange?
There is now an OpenHIE stream in the FHIR community!
|title||Community Event Calendar|
See our Community Event Calendar for more information.
| Team Calendars|
The calendar above will display events based on the time zone in your profile settings. The default timezone is UTC.
If you subscribe above to a calendar and view it on another application (ie. Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook) the timezone will adjust based on settings in that application.