Call Agendas and Minutes
To view call agendas and minutes click on the date.
Architecture Discussion Outcomes
All architecture topics which have reached consensus by the community can be found in the specification.
For links to specific subcommunity resources check out the Subcommunities space CLICK HERE
Calls are held one to two times a month (See the calendar on the left):
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM Eastern Time regardless of whether standard or daylight saving time is being observed. *(see other time zones)
How to Join
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/832179402?pwd=SHAzL1kwTmcyYm1PdkdzNVNLNUZ6dz09
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 832 179 402 Passcode: 1
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/c1Vz5ASHm
ALL ARE WELCOME!
The calls are designed to get input from various community perspectives.
- SubCommunity Alignment Calls will focus on sharing topics and information across various sub communities.
- Project Alignment Meetings will focus on hearing about the use cases and data exchange patterns from various projects.
- The Architecture Summit calls are designed to gather input from the whole community.
- Architecture and Standards Meeting calls are designed to allow for community members to bring forward topics related to data exchange and standards.