|Reference application development|
Version 1.5.0 released on 16th Feb
This is a new minor release of the OpenHIM with a number of key changes:The OpenHIM will now audit certain actions that a user takes. Audits are generated when other audit logs are viewed and when the OpenHIM service starts and stops.A logs API is now accessible to query view server logs. This is used in the console to display server logs.Improved mediator config framework. Map datatype is now supports as well as grouping parameters into structures. Arrays are also now supported. See here for details.A new internal events processing mechanism.You can now audit to an external source
.A critical TCP and TLS audit receiver bug that was discovered at the 2016 IHE connectathon.Channels may now be given a specific priority for matching.Routes within a channel may now be enabled and disabled on demand.A 'forgot your password' function.Improved documentationMany other improvements and bug fixes
Version 2.0.0 released on 2nd June 2016.
This is a new release of the OpenHIM
with some important breaking changes .Breaking changes:including
- Revised authorisation system. Channel matching is now a separate process to determine a clients authorisation to use that channel. This enables channels to match a request but still deny the client access if they do not have authorisation to use that channel. Channel priority has also been introduced which enables users to set which channels should be matched first if there are collisions on matches.
- Default mediator channels are now not added
automatically, they must be installed manually
via the API or console. This give the user
better control of how mediators act.
- The OpenHIM now trusts the common
rootCAs when verifying a clients certificate , so it means that self signed certificates aren't required for clients.
- Polling channels may now be run manually via the API
- Improved test reliability
- Updated dependancies
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Version 3.1.0 released on 12th September 2016.
.This is a new major release of the OpenHIM. Here is some of stuff we added:
- A new visualizer API for creating, storing and sharing visualisers with other users
- Large transaction request and response bodies can now be truncated to prevent massive abounts of data being loaded on large requests
- Now logs connection error so that users have a better understanding where errors are occurring
- Adds support for automatically retrying transaction that fail due to a connection error
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancments
For a full list of changes see here
Version 3.0.0 released on 2nd August 2016.
This is a new breaking change release of the OpenHIM. Here is what we have added and changed:
- The metrics API has been rewritten and is now more powerful
- The event API has been updated and now there is no need for a separate visualiser API, everything runs off the events API.
- Added a new metadata API for import and exporting OpenHIM metadata
- Add ability for channels to forward Authorization header
- Add support for password field in mediator config
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
For a full list of changes see here
Version 3.3.1 released on18th November .
Includes a minor packaging fix.
Version 3.3.0 released on18th November .
This is a new minor release of the OpenHIM. This release contains the following:
- Revised email config to allow more nodemailer options to be utilised (see here for details)
- Fixed migration of older visualiser configs
- Fixed router timeout when set by environment variable
To see all changes, click here
Version 3.2.1 released on1st November .
This is a new minor release of the OpenHIM, here's what changed:Certificates can now be watched from the file system if you choose to manage certificates externallyPolling channels now run at the correct time time according to the serverThe keystore can now be exported via the APITransaction bodies will now be truncated if they exceed the size that we can store in mongo
See a full list of changes here