As countries contemplate their implementation approaches to health data sharing, many are beginning to discern how to develop capacity in data exchange and other HIE related topics. This community work together to create and/or share global goods that are focused on increasing the capacity to build and support health information exchange architecture and processes. This community is open to all who are interested in addressing the challenges and goals mentioned below.
- Build off 2019 Academy materials by enhancing them for different types of audiences, making them electronically available and piloting them in settings outside of the face-to-face academy session.
- Develop leaders who can share the materials at the OHIE 2020 face-to-face Community Meeting.
- Provide input in planning and executing Academy courses for 2020 OHIE Community Meeting.
- Seek opportunities to provide a community learning platform.
- Improve the development of technical competency for all who engage
- Better courses for next year’s Academy
- Reusable platform / process
- Create something that can be shared through out the world via academics and labs